TooFaced Long Stemmed Lashes system
What it is: double ended product with a serum for nighttime use and eyeliner for daytime use, each full of peptides and thingies to help your lashes grow fuller and longer.
Are they for real? Apparently, I can only say yes. I bought this on a whim when TF had their clearance sale for $10.
While using the serum most nights for about 2 weeks I've definitely noticed longer lashes and they do look fuller at the root. This is kind of easy for me to notice because while my lashes grow out dark they're blonde at the tips (so do my eyebrows), and so the increased dark part is definitely longer. The serum is by far the better part of this. The liner part takes about 5 minutes to fully set, but is nice the one time I got it to work without making a mess. I'm not a huge pro with liquid liner at the best of times but the prolonged drying is definitely a hindrance.
I really want TF to make the serum by itself.
Would I recommend this? I gotta say no. The MSRP is too high for only really getting use out of half a product. However, I am curious now about other systems, and if TF could redo the liner part with a better formula I'd probably try it again.


No comments:
Post a Comment