I got a new laptop today that I think might actually be able to run off my new car's battery (it's an 09 Focus and has lots of gadgety things.
anyway, I had a dream last night that was really bizarre.
It was in a farm house that was laid out like Deborah's house but bigger and was very maze-like with rooms, and it was several stories. There was party there with lots of little kids and I was there as myself in jeans and a tee-shirt but I think at some point I woke up and when i fell back asleep that made the dream change and I was down in the lower levels, stalking and sniffing out and scaring/removing/killing? these ratty little goblins that were trying to get in to crash the party, or something. and then I realized I wasn't human anymore and neither were the guests, I was this purpley tiger demon with black striped fur and large point black ears and horns that were nearly vertical except for a twist a little more than half-way up, and i had big huge fanged teeth and claws.
I felt powerful and protective and knew what I was doing, and what I was doing was right- it was right to scare the rat/goblin things away.
It was a very bizarre dream.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment